RSS

food.

The more I learn the more I want to just stop learning.  I want to go back to that person eating lean cuisine and special K.....

I do not have kids but if/when I do I am gonna be one of those people who watches everything that goes in that little beans mouth.  I am thankful my parents were slightly ahead of the curve with raw milk and meat from local farms but still was raised on candy, hamburger helper & convenience foods.

I sometimes wonder if all my efforts to eat food I don't have to worry about is worth it....it takes hours a week, it takes planning & canning (more time), it costs more $$.....

I watch something like this and yes it is all worth it.  By doing this I am taking a stand and saying NO to government fucked up programs which support these horrible foods.  I am saying NO to major corporations who are fucking over local farmers.  I am saying NO to fucking up our world.  I am saying NO to increased risks of cancer, increased insurance costs, a body full of toxic chemicals.

I am not perfect.  I ate fake cheese today.....I am addicted to coffee creamer with some intense ingredients that are not easy to pronounce....BUT I am doing what I can.  Slowly we are ridding our cabinets, our lives, from any products that support these horrible practices & in turn slowly kill us.

Now wishing the government would wake up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment