RSS

Flying by.....

Almost a year has gone by at the new house! It is exciting to see plants I rushed into the ground when we moved starting to come back. Also glad I didn't mistake them for weeds...oy. It has been a busy year and while we haven't done what we thought we would (screens for the windows, mirrors for the bathroom, curtains...oh the curtains..) we have accomplished a lot.

Mostly Outside.

Its been a frustrating gardening year for sure but I have thrown up my hands and just gonna enjoy what we get.....

Hammock swinging...(get one here..a great product!)


Eating dinners outside (on our new patio!)


And waiting for food to ripen.
Time feels like it has just rushed by and at moments I look at my to-do list and feel like nothing has been accomplished yet when I see photos like this I remember and am excited about the upcoming year!




















Here's to enjoying the moment!

Lacy

0 comments:

Post a Comment