RSS

Excess.

Christmas makes me almost cringe.  It has turned into this holiday of excess, where we buy gifts to buy gifts...not because of thought/planning...well at least for me.  I have trying to change this holiday....to be thoughtful, less wasteful (save $$) but honestly it is sooo easy to go down that whole 80% off holiday, or buy 2 get 3 free...even stuff for the house (I sooo need a mini muffin tin..right??!!?) BLAH!!!

ENOUGH.

GGGrrrr....this time of year also dictates that I buy a dress that I will only wear once...and that I will spend about 4 hours in total pain and discomfort.

More Excess. (Though granted I will look pretty smokin' for a hot minute).

What is hard is enjoying the excess you choose in your life (and is really the reason to celebrate) and not allowing the stuff you have chosen to run/ruin/overwhelm your life.  If that is for the upcoming holiday or even the days after, including those credit card bills the next month. 

Gotta keep reminding myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment