RSS

Love.




So I must share that I am absolutely in LOVE with Kyle Anne Metals, every piece she does makes me want to rob a bank so I can clean out her shop!  I am not a minimalist...far...far...far....from it (dudes remember part of me is from Idaho).  I usually love vintage, gaudy, ridiculous pieces I pick up on Sundays (half-price) at Estate Sales...but whatever this lady does I am on board.I have yet to buy one but my weakness is hot pink so I am thinking that whatever she makes with these new stones will probably be on my finger pretty soon....even if I have to give up eating/drinking/heat....Sparkles are a necessity right??




::::::::::Drool:::::::::::






Happy Pres. Weekend!

Lacy


*would like to note that photos were borrowed from her blog   





0 comments:

Post a Comment